Hit and Run Productions, Inc. is a New York City based film production and rental company that has been operating since 1990. The company was founded by New York University film graduate Ari Taub. His goal is to provide professional equipment to other filmmakers at reasonable rates. All the staff at Hit and Run are themselves filmmakers, so they fully understand the production needs of each customer.
Hit and Run has an extensive equipment list, which includes everything from 16mm Arriflex film cameras to wardrobe and props that includes police, military uniforms, theatrical handguns, and rifles.
Hit & Run can also provide production Line Producing with a professional crew when u need it.
Hit and Run ships all over the country with UPS and FED EX to get you your costumes FAST.
General rental procedures and directions:
- Reserve your equipment in advance to make sure we are ready.
- Let us know the sizes of your actors. Give us the waist size, shirt size, hat size and chest size, so we can determine if we have your size in stock.
- We will send you a rental form to fill out and a credit card form.
- All rentals require an ID and a copy of your payment information.
- All equipment has been checked by our staff before leaving our premises, however, you are invited to inspect the equipment before taking it.
- Any rental returned after 2pm on the return date will be charged a rental fee for that day.
- Insurance is required on all rentals. Credit card deposits may be used in lieu of insurance for deposit.
- The cost of damaged equipment will always be paid by the renter.
- Lost or stolen equipment stays on rental until paid for or replaced.
- Minimum order on all rentals is $100.
- Email us with a list of items you want, or telephone us at
- (718) 809-9057 to reserve equipment or costumes.
DIRECTIONS FROM MANHATTAN BY CAR
Take the outer roadway of the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn. Get off at the 2nd exit (Local Streets exit). Take your first left onto Havameyer Street. Turn left at Metropolitan Ave, and take a right onto Roebling Street. Drive 3 blocks. Hit and Run Productions is located at 65 Roebling Street, on your right between North 7th and North 8th Street. Ring Buzzer #202.
DIRECTIONS FROM MANHATTAN BY TRAIN
Take the L train toward Brooklyn. Get off at the Bedford Ave. stop, the first stop in Brooklyn. Exit the station at the front of the train, and take the left exit at Driggs Ave. Walk straight out of the station one block along North 7th Street to Roebling. Cross Roebling St and take a left. 65 Roebling is on your right. Buzzer #202.
We accept VENMO, PAYPAL all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
Hit and Run Productions, Inc.
65 Roebling Street #202
Brooklyn, New York 11211
Phone: (718) 809-9057