General rental procedures and directions:
- Reserve your equipment in advance of the rental day.
- All equipment has been checked by our staff before leaving our premises, however, you are invited to inspect the equipment before taking it.
- Any rental returned after 2pm on the return date will be charged a rental fee for that day.
- Insurance is required on all rentals. Credit card deposits may be used in lieu of insurance for deposit.
- The cost of damaged equipment will always be paid by leasee.
- Lost or stolen equipment stays on rental until paid for or replaced.
- Minimum order $100 on all rentals.
- Email us with a list of items you want, or telephone one of our representatives at (718) 809-9057 to reserve equipment.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, money orders and cash.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Saturday and Sunday pickups and returns can be arranged for an additional charge.
DIRECTIONS FROM MANHATTAN BY CAR
Take the outer roadway of the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn. Get off at the 2nd exit (Local Streets exit). Take your first left onto Havemeyer Street. Turn left at Metropolitan Ave, and take a right onto Roebling Street. Drive 3 blocks. Hit and Run Productions is located at 65 Roebling Street, on your right between North 7th and North 8th Street. Ring Buzzer #202.
DIRECTIONS FROM MANHATTAN BY TRAIN
Take the L train toward Brooklyn. Get off at the Bedford Ave. stop, the first stop in Brooklyn. Exit the station at the front of the train, and take the left exit (Driggs Ave). Walk straight out of the station one block along North 7th Street to Roebling. Cross Roebling and take a left. 65 Roebling is on your right. Buzzer #202.
Hit and Run Productions, Inc.
Address: 65 Roebling Street #202
Brooklyn, New York 11211
Phone: (718) 809-9057